Raboso del Piave Doc
- Grape variety Raboso Piave
- Vineyard Breeding system Sylvoz. Clay rich soils between the rivers Piave ad Livenza.
- Colour Intense ruby red wine with garnet reflections
- Sensory profile Its aroma is typically complex. Spicy aromas of ripe red fruit and delicate woody notes.
- Taste Fruity, slightly tannic, acidulous.
- Pairings Recommended with red meats, game and strong cheeses.
- Appellation Raboso del Piave Doc
- Vinification The vinification process starts towards the end of October/beginning of November after a slight whitering on the plant. It is macerated for about 20 days in steel tanks. The wine is then aged in wooden barrels for about 30 months.
- Alcohol content 13,5% Vol.
- Net dry extract content 33 g/L
- Acidity 7,2 g/l
- Serving 18 °C
- Bottle EMO med bottle - 750 ml