Spumante Extra Dry
- Grape variety Glera and Pinot Grigio
- Vineyard Breeding system Sylvoz characterized by a scarce bud load. Clay rich soils between the rivers Piave and Livenza.
- Colour Straw yellow
- Sensory profile Complex scents. Predominant floral note with pineapple and pear aftertaste.
- Taste Balanced, fine ad persistent.
- Pairings Excellent both as an aperitif and mixed with bitters. Good to have with seafood soups, pasta with meat sauces, fresh cheese and white meats. Works well for the preparation of cocktails.
- Vinification Soft pressing, static decantation, fermentation at controlled temperature with inoculation of selected yeasts.
- Froth capture Charmat Method (Italian Method)
- Alcohol content 11% Vol.
- Residual sugar 16 g/L
- Serving 6-8 °C
- Bottle Cuvée med bottle - 750 ml